Thursday, July 16, 2009

DISCO WINNER!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks to everyone who entered into the Disco Disco comp and congratulations to Pat Fitzgerald for winning this weeks double pass to Monastery, to check out Beni from Riot In Belgium and a whole lot more at Disco Disco's School Dance Party!

Below is Mr Fitzgerald's answer to " tell us if you could have a riot with 'BENI'(from riot in belgium) where would it be?"

Dear beloved Free Form Events,

I am writing to you in interest for Free tickets to see one of my favourite and newly entrepreneuring artists Beni Single. I have been an avid fan of his work since they busted onto the dance scene in 2006 with one of my favourite tracks "The Acid Never Lies". I am very keen to see Beni's new tunes in alliance with the acclaimed French Record Company Kitsune tmr night at Monastery My Love See's You.

If I were granted the opportunity to run riot with Beni himself I'd have to choose Paris'. There are no crazier than the French. Post world war two attacks layed on by Germans ending in catastrophich attacks against the french would help fuel one of the largest hate riots seen to man. As his new song inspires French Electro I think with the thick electric bassline blasting in to the atmosphere would help us wreak havoc with those nasty Moustache wearing frog eating freaks.

Much Love Pat






STAY TUNED FOR MORE TIX! And if you get the chance drop by Monastery tomorrow night to check out Disco Disco's fourth night, it's sure to be a wild one..

No comments:

Post a Comment