Monday, January 11, 2010

Ice Cream Monday - Calippo-ville


Ice Cream Monday

‘Making the gold coast a little more delicious, one week at a time’


On the back what is always a memorable day at Summerfeildayze we ventured right into the heart of Queensland's 'holiday town', Broadbeach on the Gold Coast.
The only place fitting to sample such a cornerstone of the Australian summer experience

THE CALIPPO


As I write this, I'm sitting at an internet cafe in a shopping centre at teh mall down the street from my hotel.

With 3mins to spare I will just say this....

The Calippo...
Definitely at home in hot weather, tasty and refreshing whether you are inclined towards the original lemon or the raspberry pineapple.

A short but sweet summer experience. And one not soon forgotten. Don't let summer pass you by without one.


I think that's everything I wanted to say...
If I had time to rant - I would, but the counter says I have 0:52 left....

Ciao for now!!!

Benny



No comments:

Post a Comment