Monday, March 22, 2010

ICE CREAM MONDAY - with my little bro


Ice Cream Monday

'making life a little more delicious, one week at a time'

This week I've handed over the reigns to my little bro - Tom Hamley.

On ya bike son...

It was any other typical Ice-Cream Monday...

After a drunken night at Fluffies Jane Schon and I strolled down queen street the next day still with a slight glaze on their eyes.

In a desperate bid to recover we spotted Gelatissimo on Albert street....

I opted for a three scoop sorbet combination including mango, lemon and passionfruit.. While Jane chose a two scoop chocolate sensation of cookies and cream and macadamia and caramel chocolate...

After a few mouthfuls of deliciousness I was overcome by the feeling that told me this was a good decision, however as we scooped ever closer to the bottom the cups the effects of ice-cream mixing last nights alcohol suddenly didn't seem like a good mix and the nausea set in.

Having said this, the deliciousness was still appreciated...

Tom = 9/10 for the passion-fruit and mango while the lemon element gets a 6 for it's overpower..ful..ness...

But...

My uncertainty in the scoring however... may be due to my choice of mixtures....

Jane's review...
With cookies and cream being my favourite all time flavour it definitely rated in my
top three and you can never go wrong with caramel or nuts.. Overall

8.75/10...

No comments:

Post a Comment