Monday, October 19, 2009

ICE CREAM MONDAY - EPISODE #4

'Making life a little more delicious, one week at a time'


Note to self: Contains 4% caramelised sugar pieces – Awesome!

So there I was…. Sitting on my patio…. Pondering the universe as I often do… indulging in a bit of a ‘hat party’ with some close friends




When I ventured out to my local corner store to invest in the discovery of another revelation in the now prominent academic theory of ‘ice-creamatics’.

Today’s episode comes from a special place; revered by most, particularly amongst the music industry with some sort of magical, heaven-like quality. Colombia.

Yes – it’s the MAGNUM: Colombia Aroma (subtitled: Choco-Cappuccino – as if that makes it sound a little more Colombian).

Sealed with the Streets “M” (for passing whatever rigorous quality testing Magnum employ I guess) and boasting “Colombian Selected Coffee” the Colombia Aroma makes quite a statement… especially when its included in such a dramatic photo (see below)




Avant-garde?

Weighing in at approximately 1/16 the size of the top half of an Asian lady and less than a quarter the height of a 2L bottle of Coke (photo included for your reference)



The Colombia Aroma was a winner – especially for the lovers of Coffee out there. It wasn’t as intense as I had expected, and I say with some confidence that its half brother the “Ego” will stay untouched on its podium of “WOAH”. It definitely had something going on, with a faint smokey undertaste of ‘a cappuccino with a bit too much milk’, but that’s the price you pay for making coffee out of ice cream I suppose.

7/10 from me – try it for yourself and spread the love y’all!

ICE CREAM MONDAY UP IN YOUR BUSINESS!

<3 Double Scoop
xo Hammertime

Get yourselves some and hit the
Click Here to take survey

No comments:

Post a Comment