Monday, October 5, 2009

ICE CREAM MONDAY - EPISODE #2

'Making life a little more delicious, one week at a time'

Lazy 25degrees + A Drumstick


I don’t often use the word casual when referring to ice cream, but today’s entry caught my swagger of after work delight and provided me with a little bit of an adventure down flavour lane.

It’s the drumstick… but different – it’s got Boysenberry!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hailing from Nestle-land and a distant, slightly more ‘festive’ brother to the original double-choc rebels and ‘safe’ vanilla options, the boysenberry drumstick really surprised me – its got everything you want, a bit of chocolate stuff on top to get you in the mood, nice crunchy cone, some flava flav….. but then it kinda leaves you hanging… in boring town…

What the fuck Drumstick? This is like 3 solid centimetres of cone and nothing else…. I think cornetto

There’s a dribble of flavour in the bottom of the cone where the awesome contracted chocolate bit usually is on the double choc – and I was kinda expecting that… don’t fuck with the chocolate bit!

I’ve illustrated my findings in the diagram below.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


It was a nice snack on the way home, and something you could definitely buy on a date to avoid messy ice cream hands, but a bit of a bummer.
Use monopoly money to pay if you wanna try one.

Next week I have a surprise for you!

:::VOTE HERE:::

VOTE ON THE BOYSNENBERRY!

Hammertime



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment